Saturday, February 26, 2011

Spring, where are you?!

It seems like we just can't get rid of this stinking snow! I can't wait til it is warm enough that the girls and I can head outside to play (and crochet).

I have been pretty busy lately with 3 orders, but glad to say they are almost done! I am also working on a new hat! It is a PEEP! I am gonna try it out with LuLu and Beans at their Easter pictures. Sharon always does a great job and I am super excited to have their pictures done. PEEP hats will be available in your choice of one pastel color with creme colored edging and made of 100% cotton yarn.

Candee, big brother Owen's hat is almost done...just needs a shamrock sewn on.

Beth, Ava's poncho is done and is super cute, hat will be done shortly.

Check for pictures...hopefully they will be up for tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment